A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Casale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Casale, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Casale, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Crohn's Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Casale graduated from University Instelling Antwerp.
Dr. Casale has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Cod Hospital
- Falmouth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Vincent Casale MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Charles V. Casale practice?
- Dr. Charles Casale has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Casale practices Gastroenterology near Greenfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: North Falmouth, MA.
See Greenfield Gastroenterologists.