Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Cassel
Dr. Charles Cassel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bettendorf, IA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Cassel is affiliated with Genesis Medical Center, West Central Park, UnityPoint Health Trinity Bettendorf and Genesis Medical Center West, Davenport, IA. Dr. Cassel has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Cassel has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Charles Cassel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bettendorf, IA.
Dr. Joseph Martin
Bettendorf, IA 0 mi29
Dr. Michael Berry
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
Bettendorf, IA 0 mi11
Dr. William Irey
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Bettendorf, IA 0 mi40