Overall Review

3.9

August 12th, 2016
Bilateral mastopexies, Removal of cyst, and Augmentation
I absolutely recommend Dr. Castiglione as a plastic surgeon. My incisions are healing beautifully and my shape and size are perfect for my frame. I am so much happier now that I don't have to deal with my painful breast cyst. I never had a long wait in his office and there is usually no wait when I call. His surgical scheduler was very informative and courteous.

May 5th, 2016
Listened very closely to my concerns and was very reassuring about my fears.

March 24th, 2016
An amazing job!!!!
Dr Consiglione did a fantastic job fixing the nightmare of a job done by another surgeon. He was very professional and easy to talk to and a real perfectionist. I very highly recommend Dr. Consiglione you will not be disappointed.

March 2nd, 2016
Office Staff is a Ghetto Nightmare...
I agree with the office staff being very unprofessional and rude. When I came in to have a simple procedure done I paid for the visit in full with cash and was billed later for a bogus fee for services that I never had. When I spoke with the office staff they rudely told me that they had nothing to do with billing and for me to call an outside billing service. They even told me that they no longer had my information in their system to address the issue properly. I called the outside service and was told to call the doctor's office back because they produce the billing information. It was a total nightmare going back and forth for months until they finally dropped the charges but I had to endure countless verbal beatings from the doctor's ghetto office staff.

February 22nd, 2016
Best of the Best
Dr. Castiglione did body contouring surgery on me after a major weight loss. He was patient, professional and kind. He removed excess skin from my stomach that was a tremendous help to my overall health and mobility. The office staff, scheduler and nurse are also excellent. They never made me feel like I was bothering them, like many other practices that I have gone to. Dr. Castiglione is the best of the best not only in his surgical skills but also in the overall care he gives his patients. In fact other doctors who have seen my scar ask "Who was your surgeon? That's a perfect incision." The doctor is very blunt. He doesn't take 5 minutes to say what he can say in 5 seconds. I guess some people could find this abrupt and rude but I didn't. He ended each appointment by asking if I had any questions and never rushed me through an appointment. You will wait months to get an appointment with him and he is worth every second of the wait. I would NEVER go to another plastic surgeon. I just can't say enough good things about him.

January 26th, 2016
Breast reconstruction-- WARNING RUN AWAY FROM HIM
Run far far away from him and his office!! I was scheduled to have breast reconstruction bilateral mastectomy with him, hard enough to make the decision!! there was a huge office mix up on my surgery dates then he finally decided on a date. He never took pictures and just talked and talked, did not listen to me, and when I asked questions, he was very annoyed, he rolled his eyes, very short and rude..he was rushing me out of the office, with his hand on the door knob and his back towards me as I talked with concerns!!!! I asked to see pictures of his work it was not impressive at all! Very old pictures and nobody in the office could tell me if it was his work or not! 48hrs before surgery I was having huge doubts to go forward with him but I could not get anyone else in such short notice. His office called my breast surgeon office wanting to rush the surgery because he had a personal appointment to get to! I was shocked and disgusted so I fired him!! The day of my lumpectomy which was suppose to be my surgery with him, he strolls into my little area prior to surgery, he proceeds to talk, goes on and on and on about some procedure he will be doing, no eye contact, wouldn't let me get a word in which I was trying to tell him finally by shouting IM NOT YOUR PATIENT THATS NOT MY NAME! No apology he just looked at me said "oh ok " took his stuff and went to the correct patient!! I am so so so happy I fired him from my surgery. RUN FAR AWAY FROM HIM!!! Disgusting

January 12th, 2016
Excellent!!!
The best plastic surgeon! Dr. Castiglione came highly recommended by one of the best general surgeon’s in the country. He did an amazing job on my reconstructive surgery. I had a wonderful experience thru my surgery and recovery with this doctor.

October 26th, 2015
Absolutely ruined my whole perception of myself with a very crudely done

January 7th, 2015
The one of best doctor in the world. If you want the best care please see Doctor Charles Castiglone. He is a 5*****Stars Doctor

July 19th, 2014
Dr. Castiglione did an amazing job while repairing my multiple umbilical hernias, repaired the ventral diastasis and performed an abdomianoplasty (tummy tuck). After delivering twin daughters, my ab area was stretched leaving loose skin. This surgery gave me back my figure and confidence, and I can rock a bikini again at 45 years old. He was extremely thorough, explained all that would happen before, during and after the surgery, and was spot on. His office staff is wonderful; always very pleasant and eager to assist in any way possible. Dr. Castiglione was referred to me by my GYNO and I would highly recommend him to you. He's a true professional who is extremely skilled and talented. The office staff is exceptional. Most appointments I was in to see him and out of the office BEFORE my scheduled appointment time. Dr. Castiglione is the best of the best.

May 30th, 2014
Dr. Castiglione did my abdominoplasy and did an excellent job. He took pictures and explained all the risks and exactly what he was going to do. I would recommend him to anyone and I would never go to another plastic surgeon, Dr. Castiglione spent time with me at each appointment and always asked if I had any questions before finishing the appointment. My hospital experience was excellent and he was very attentive to me in the hospital. He is open, honest and very blunt. I suppose some people could be put off by this but I did not bother me. I waited 6 months o get an appointment with him and another 6 months to have my surgery. It was worth everyday of the wait to have someone as skilled, professional and kind. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Castiglione to anyone without any reservation.

February 14th, 2014
Horrible mess
It was bad enough to have breast cancer and all that it entails without coming out disfigured. My fist reconstruction had noticeable size discrepancies and required a second surgery! The second surgery only left me with more scars and uneven suture lines. I can hardly look at my chest but can't face another surgery. He seemed annoyed that they were uneven and that he had to "fix" it and I use that term loosely. Wish I knew about this site when he was recommended as the HEAD of plastics. Ugh, abrupt,arrogant,and rushed. Wish I knew he was an ortho guy too and not someone who has a second career as a plastic surgeon.