A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Castillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Castillo, General Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Castillo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Castillo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Castillo, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Femoral Hernia
- Hiatal Hernia
- Inguinal Hernia
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Reflux Surgery (Fundoplication)
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy
- Umbilical Hernia
- Ventral Hernia
Education & Awards
Dr. Castillo graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Castillo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles E Castillo MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Castillo practice?
- Dr. Charles Castillo has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Castillo practices Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.