Dr. Charles Castillo MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Phoenix, AZ

March 2nd, 2017
Highly recommend
Dr. Castillo and his staff, Joni, Lisa and Elizabeth are courteous, kind and caring. They have concern for my total well-being. He is an outstanding person and surgeon who spends time with me, making sure that I understand. His bedside manner is calming and encouraging. The parathyroid gland surgery gave me a "new life" free from fatigue, joint aches, brain "fog" and high calcium in my blood. I have been blessed with Dr. Castillo as my surgeon and highly satisfied with him and his staff.

November 26th, 2015
Good natured and best doctor. Knows what's best for his patient's. Office staff were all professionals and accommodating.

September 2nd, 2015
Amazinggggg!!!
Dr.Castillo Is one of The best doctors I've ever met!! I recommend him 100%. When my mom was diagnosed with Breast Cancer Dr.Castillo gave my mom all the support and trust she needed to fight cancer. His staff is amazing as well. I am speechless with how amazing him and his staff is.

October 24th, 2011
The Best. Highly Recommended.
Dr. Castillo and his staff are superb; skilled, knowledgeable, efficient and friendly. Dr. Castillo is wonderfully kind and caring. If you want minimally invasive parathyroid surgery then you want Dr. Castillo. Amazingly small inch surgery. If you follow instructions the scar will fade away to nothing, in no time. I highly recommend Dr. Castillo.

August 29th, 2011
BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER BEEN TO!
Dr. Castillo has the best bedside manner I have ever experienced from ANY doctor I have ever been to! He explained everything about my surgery (gallbladder) to me and made sure I understood everything! He is kind and caring. I completely trust him...I would even let him pull my teeth out before going to a dentist I was uncomfortable with...HE IS THAT GOOD! Look NO FURTHER for a surgeon. Dr. Castillo is one of a kind! For some reason, this site would not let me choose the "four star" opinion for Dr. Castillo, but that's okay because I would have rather been able to give him 1000 stars!