A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Catalano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Catalano is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Catalano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Bronchopneumonia (Aspiration Pneumonia)
- Digestive System Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hypovolemia (Low Blood Volume)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Catalano graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Catalano has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CentraHealth LGH/VBH
- Centra - Lynchburg General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles John Catalano MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Catalano practice?
- Dr. Charles Catalano has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Catalano practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lynchburg, VA.
See Lynchburg Internists and Lynchburg Gastroenterologists.