A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Catalano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Catalano is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Catalano
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Catalano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Catalano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Bronchopneumonia (Aspiration Pneumonia)
- Digestive System Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Hypovolemia (Low Blood Volume)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Catalano graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Catalano has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CentraHealth LGH/VBH
- Centra - Lynchburg General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles John Catalano MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Catalano practice?
- Dr. Charles Catalano has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Catalano practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lynchburg, VA.
See Lynchburg Internists and Lynchburg Gastroenterologists.