A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Catalano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Catalano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Bronchopneumonia (Aspiration Pneumonia)
- Digestive System Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hypovolemia (Low Blood Volume)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Catalano graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Catalano has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CentraHealth LGH/VBH
- Centra - Lynchburg General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Catalano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Catalano practice?
Dr. Charles Catalano practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Infectious Disease, and Hospitalist near Lynchburg, VA.
See Lynchburg Internists, Lynchburg Gastroenterologists, Lynchburg Infectious Disease Doctors, and Lynchburg Hospitalists.