Dr. Charles Cathcart Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Cathcart?

May 18th, 2016

A Keeper

I have been a patient of Dr. C's for many years and am very happy with the care that he provides, and particularly the follow up calls that either he or a nurse make to check on my well being. When he was uncertain what was causing a problem he persisted with testing until there was an answer, and acted upon it immediately. My comment to people who find him arrogant is that it takes time to get to know someone and remember, that is a two way street.

October 19th, 2015

Horrible

Went to this Dr. because my normal one was busy. He was dismissive, did not thoroughly check my symptoms, and even began to talk about another issue that I wasn't there for. The way he talked to me about it was arrogant and he did not seem to think I was telling the truth- whereas now I have two other opinions that agree with me, and one of them is an expert in the field. I was not even there for that issue and he made me feel terrible about it. He was degrading and seemed to think less of women in a way. Also, he was late. DO NOT RECOMMEND.

January 9th, 2015

A1

November 27th, 2013

Arrogant and lack of follow through

I kept this doctor as my PCP for five years despite the fact that he never properly diagnosed my complaints and he never followed through on his promise to find a specialist. He was arrogant and his overall bedside manner was very dismissive and rude. The one time I brought my wife to my appointment he failed to acknowledge her throughout the entire appt. I would not recommend this doctor.

June 18th, 2012

Dr. Cathcart has always been very good to me , listened to what I had to say and dug deeper when the ninformation I was giving him lead him to believe there may be some underlying and/or related issues. He has been treating members of my family since 1992.

June 17th, 2010

This Dr. has an average bedside manner but does not listen. Policy and bottom line are important. I feel as if I am part of a mathematical equation to help the partnership make money.

July 8th, 2017