A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Catron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Catron is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Catron, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Catron graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Catron has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Meadows Regional Medical Center Inc
- Baptist Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Catron MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles Catron practice?
- Dr. Charles Catron has 5 office locations.
Dr. Charles Catron practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Vidalia, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Somerset, KY and Swainsboro, GA.
See Vidalia Orthopedic Surgeons.