A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Catron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Catron is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Catron
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Catron Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Catron, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Catron graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Catron has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Meadows Regional Medical Center Inc
- Greenville Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Catron MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles Catron practice?
- Dr. Charles Catron has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Catron practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Vidalia, GA.
See Vidalia Surgeons.