inactive

Charles P Catron MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 25th, 2011
I fell and was sent to him, he acted like he didn't even care, he said he would do an mri if I was better next time, when I went back he just looked at my arm and said you'll be fine. if you want something done I would advise against going to Dr. Catron.

May 22nd, 2011
RUDE AND INCONSIDERATE
very rude, cut me off during my sentences,wouldnt listen to my needs,i took all my bone scans and x-rays to him from the E.R. and he didnt even look at them.when the ER staff was paging him he would not respond, when i finally got in to see him he said, and i quote "the ER staff was paging me, but it was interupting my morning walk" then said, and i quote"you have a broke bone, they hurt, deal with it!" i would not recommend him to my dog! i have never been treated so rude by a doctor. i will not see him again nor will my family, if they need an ortho dr.