A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Cefalu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cefalu
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Cefalu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Cefalu, MD, MS is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Postmenopausal Osteoporosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cefalu graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Cefalu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kenner Regional Medical Center
- Kenner Reg Med Ctr, Kenner, La
- University HospMed Ctr Of La, New Orleans, La
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Anthony Cefalu MD and MS is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Cefalu practice?
- Dr. Charles Cefalu has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Cefalu practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Family Physicians and New Orleans Geriatric Doctors.