A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Cefalu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cefalu
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Cefalu, MD, MS is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Postmenopausal Osteoporosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cefalu graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Cefalu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kenner Regional Medical Center
- Kenner Reg Med Ctr, Kenner, La
- University HospMed Ctr Of La, New Orleans, La
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Anthony Cefalu MD and MS is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Cefalu practice?
- Dr. Charles Cefalu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Cefalu practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Kenner, LA.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA.
See Kenner Primary Care Doctors and Kenner Geriatric Doctors.