Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Celano
Dr. Charles Celano, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Vero Beach, FL. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Celano is affiliated with Indian River Medical Center and Indian River Mem Hosp, Vero Beach, Fl. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Celano has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Charles Celano is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vero Beach, FL.
Dr. Brad Grasman
Vero Beach, FL 0.02 mi16
Dr. David Biezunski
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Vero Beach, FL 0.02 mi36
Dr. Thomas Johnson
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Vero Beach, FL 0.02 mi33