A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Celano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Celano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Celano
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Celano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Celano graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico.
Dr. Celano has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Indian River Memorial Hospital
- Indian River Mem Hosp, Vero Beach, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Nicholas Celano MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles N. Celano practice?
- Dr. Charles Celano has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Celano practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Vero Beach, FL.
See Vero Beach Internists and Vero Beach Cardiologists.