A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Cernuda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Cernuda, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cernuda graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cernuda has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Evelio Cernuda MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Cernuda practice?
- Dr. Charles Cernuda has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Cernuda practices Pulmonary Disease near Brandon, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Plant City, FL and Tampa, FL.
See Brandon Pulmonologists.