A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Cernuda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cernuda
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cernuda Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Cernuda, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cernuda graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cernuda has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Tampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Evelio Cernuda MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Cernuda practice?
- Dr. Charles Cernuda has 6 office locations.
Dr. Charles Cernuda practices Pulmonary Disease near Brandon, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL and Plant City, FL.
See Brandon Pulmonologists.