A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Cha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Cha, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Cha, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Cha graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cha has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Medical Center Inc
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Cha MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Charles Cha practice?
- Dr. Charles Cha has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Cha practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Cartersville, GA.
See Cartersville Orthopedic Surgeons and Cartersville Surgeons.