Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Chandler
Dr. Charles Chandler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Chandler is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, UCLA Medical Center and Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center. Dr. Chandler has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Chandler has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Charles Chandler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Dr. Brian Reemtsen
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi18
Dr. Mu Xu
General Surgery, Residency
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi