A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Charles Chandler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Chandler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Chandler, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Critical Care
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandler graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chandler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Francis Chandler MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles F. Chandler practice?
- Dr. Charles Chandler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Chandler practices Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Santa Monica Surgeons.