Dr. Charles Chandler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Chandler?

Rn

Posted on May 24th, 2016

What a great, kind and compassionate md...he takes the time to go over all details regarding your surgery!....i highly recommend him for his great skill in surgery!....

Dr. Chandler saved my brother's life!

Posted on October 17th, 2015

I don't think there is enough space here to write all the wonderful things I have to say about Dr. Chandler! Dr. Chandler has performed multiple complex surgeries on my brother to save his life. When everyone else turned their back on him, Dr. Chandler was there to perform surgery on him. He knew the right time to do it, and his bedside manner is incredible! He truly cares about his patients and follows through with them post surgically. He has incredible surgical skills and I owe him so much for saving my brother's life. He works tirelessly to be the excellent surgeon that he is. You simply don't find many doctors like Dr. Chandler...precise, intelligent, kind, skilled and compassionate!! Thank you for the bottom of my heart. You are one-of-a-kind! God Bless you always.

Gets the job done like a gentleman!

Posted on October 10th, 2013

He performed surgery on me promptly, but also made sure the diagnosis was correct first. The result was great and I feel fantastic. Answered all my questions and really showed me he cared during my stay in the hospital. You're the best, Dr. C!

Posted on April 16th, 2013

Dr Chandler performed an open umbilical hernia operation on me. It was the second attempt to repair my hernia. A previous surgery performed by a different doctor had not fixed the problem. I had told Dr C that I didn't want future surgeries & asked that he apply mesh to insure success. He did not put it in and I am thankful that he didn't. He did an amazing job. I'm very active & was worried this surgery wouldn't hold. It's been 5 years and I'm 100% well. He used his best judgement & is the best. I am thankful to him. He's the best choice.

3 months post op

Posted on November 12th, 2012

I am now three months post op from my lap assisted colon resection. I was scared to death. I had confidence in Dr. Chandler and he did not let me down. Dr. Chandler did my surgery at SMUCLA. I am feeling great now... I took a long bike ride yesterday. I will always be grateful to Dr. Chandler and his excellent care. Thank you Dr. Chandler

DR. CHARLES CHANDLER, M.D. - A 5 STAR EXPERIENCE!

Posted on October 13th, 2012

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. CHARLES CHANDLER, M.D. - UCLAI was referred by another doctor to see Dr. Chandler, following a CT Scan which revealed an "inflamed" appendix that could have burst at any time.Dr. Chandler is personable, has a good sense of humor, shows expertise in his field, is open to my questions and concerns and explains everything to my satisfaction. I am very pleased with our first meeting.I have nothing but sincere appreciation for Dr. Chandler andhis incredible medical skills and genuine caring. His very capable medical team was personable,informing and put me at ease. From the first office visit the day before through surgery and after - the experience was stellar!In his office, Dr. Chandler greeted me and immediately put me at ease with his warm manner. We talked about our families & travels and then he asked me if I'd like to see the CT Scan and to discuss the possibilities. He is a great teacher! We looked at the organs in the vicinity of the appendix, as well. So I got the 'big picture'. He said we could approach surgery in 2 ways. Dr. Chandler gave me the pros and cons of each method. I had a choice and made it with confidence.He was thorough, open to questions and concerns and answered all my questions.Without being an alarmist, he suggested that we do surgery soon. I was in surgery the next day.Because of his demeanor and how he approached me, a trust was formed!The Surgery was successful and went without a hitch. Dr. Chandler and team came by to see how Iwas doing and let me know all went well. They gave me the best care I could ever have hoped for. Today 2 days later Im up, feelinghealthy and just a little sore where the incision is. I expect to be totally 100% in the next fewdays. Very pleased!

from a UCLA patient

Posted on August 19th, 2012

rude, may have a personality disorder

Life saving doctor

Posted on June 21st, 2012

Dr.Chandler is solely responsible of saving our fathers life, on more than one occasion!He alone was able to convince our dad to have the life saving emergency care and surjeries our dad so very desperatly needed, Our dad was within days of death! If not for a life saving Dr. Chandler our dad would not be alive today.My family and I will be forever in immence gratitude to Dr. Chandler and he will be in our daily thoughts and prayers with the utmost resect and gratefulness.Long live Dr.Charles chandler!

Posted on April 13th, 2012

This was my dads third surgery with this man and this last time he literally saved my dads life! I cant say enough good about this doctor from beginning to end,he is a five star doctor,anything less wouldnt do!I am speaking for my entire family,his wife my sisters,their husbands and my sons!Long live Dr. charles F. Chandler!

Best Surgeon

Posted on March 4th, 2011

Had my gallbladder removed by him.I am terrified of surgey but I couldn't live with the pain of gallstones. Everyone who saw who was doing my surgery said oh you have the best surgeon. They were right. My laprascopy was complicated and I know another surgeon would not have had the patience or skill to complete it. I am posotive another surgeon would have cut me open old fashoned way(as they do when laprascopy gets to difficult). I will recommend him over and over again.You will have a wait to see him as he is very in demand but the results are worth it. Thank you Dr. Chandler!

Highly skilled and great resident team

Posted on July 29th, 2009

Dr. Chandler and his resident team performed a partial colectomy on me under very difficult conditions. He spent the time to answer every question I had, treated me with incredible respect and his team is fantastic - smart, enthusiastic and skilled people. I would recommend him without hesitation to anyone who in interested in the best possible surgical team.

Dr chandler

Posted on April 8th, 2009

He saved my life...period.