A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Chang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Chang, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vascular Malformations
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chang has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Chang MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles Chang practice?
- Dr. Charles Chang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Chang practices Neurological Surgery near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Plano Surgeons.