Dr. Charles Chapleau Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Chapleau?

Parkinson’s Disease

Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms and how the disease progresses over time.

Have you seen Dr. Charles Chapleau?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 4th, 2016

Absolutely one of the most amazing surgeons in our area. Rhonda is also the most amazing part of his nursing staff.

January 8th, 2014

Excellent surgeon and office staff!

I have had two lumbar surgeries performed by Dr. Chapleau. The results lasted ten years the first time and my second surgery seemed to fix my problem for now. He is funny, professional and his staff gave me exceptional care and compassion.

November 27th, 2012

a real person

why wont you see me, what did i ever do to you?i came to you for help,now you treat me like a useless person,really hope you dont treat your family this way

August 17th, 2012

8 years ago, he removed a cyst from my brain. I was ok for a couple if months afterwards , but then i started developing other symptoms. He ignored my complaints during visits. I left him and found a competent general practitioner who discovered after 1 simple test that it was multiple sclerosis. I often wonder if i would be able to walk better if only hr

February 17th, 2011

I have had Dr. C do 5 surguries; 2 lumbar 3 cervical. He is an excellent Dr. the staff at baptist is top notch

December 16th, 2010

Best

Dr. Chapleau knew my problem without MRI but had one to confirm. Was kind, funny and made me feel comfortable from the start. Would recommend him to anyone who asks. His staff is great as well.

April 8th, 2010

This doctor appeared to be completely incompetent and did not spend 3 minutes attempting to diagnose my problem before walking out of the room in the middle of our conversation. I was SHOCKED!!I have an injury to my back shown on an MRI. I would not recommend him to anyone. He is an embarrassment to the profession and I see he has a prior DUI..evidence of an alcohol problem and he is a surgeon????

August 26th, 2009

L 4-5 disc diagnosis and surgery

I was referred to Dr. Chapleau by an acquaintance, after seeking help outside my inefficient HMO plan and the lame excuse for Doctors participating in the HMO plan. Fortunately, Dr. Chapleau agreed to accept my health insurance plan. He is a great Doctor and brilliant surgeon. If anyone needs to have back surgery, definitely seek out a qualified Neurosurgeon like Dr. Chapleau. My surgery was a success and I have not had a problem for 14 years.

May 5th, 2017