A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Chappuis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Chappuis, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chappuis graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Chappuis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lafayette
- Doctors Hospital of Opelousas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles William Chappuis MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Chappuis practice?
- Dr. Charles Chappuis has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Chappuis practices Surgery near Lafayette, LA.
See Lafayette Surgeons.