A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Chappuis, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chappuis graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Chappuis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lafayette
- East Jefferson General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chappuis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Charles Chappuis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Chappuis practice?
Dr. Charles Chappuis practices Surgery near Lafayette, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Metairie, LA and Opelousas, LA.
See Lafayette Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carlo Chappuis, Dr. Chas Chappuis, Dr. Carl Chappuis, Dr. Chuck Chappuis