Dr. Charles Chaya Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Chaya?

March 26th, 2017

On a scale of 1 - 10 He hit the 10

I've read the negative comments - and I wonder if we are talking about the same physician? I found Dr. Chaya to be very professional, it was obvious he read my chart as he knew why I was recommended, he discussed the test results, explained everything that was going to happen, performed the procedure and came through with a follow up within 30 minutes. You can't ask more than that. Perhaps those with negative comments wanted a person from the clergy, not a physician -fyi - fiancé's are not entitled to clinical information.

December 12th, 2015

Twenty Stars!!

Took his time, and saved my life.!! The best of the best.

September 29th, 2011

Highly advise not to see this Dr.

I have to agree with an earlier post. He too verbally attacked my son with off the wall accusations regarding his moral demeanor right before his procedure. My young adult son was traumatized. Dr. Chaya is very unprofessional and rude, ethically and morally inept. I agree Kaiser needs to keep a close eye on him before they are slapped with a lawsuit. PLEASE look into his misconduct.

August 17th, 2011

Dr. Chaya ia an excellent physician, who is technically skilled in endoscopy, and one of the selected few physicians who performs EUS (endoscopic ultrasound). He has great bedside manner, cares for his patients, and follows up with them if the need arises.

August 3rd, 2011

He is soft spoken, well mannered, and knows how to scope well. He is one of the few doctors in the area that does Endoscopic ultrasound, and my surgeon recommended him to me. Good doctor.

July 23rd, 2011

I recommend that Kaiser monitor Chaya very closely. I experienced rude, unprofessional and unethical behavior from this individual before my procedure. He verbally attacked me as I was being prep for my procedure. The people in the room stood by and watched with disbelief on their faces as to his behavior and so was I. I was traumatized and unable to speak or tell anyone until now. I do not recommend that you see this man. I do recommend that Kaiser watch him closely. He is the worst physician I have ever seen.

April 28th, 2011

Dr. Chaya has to be one of the most nonprofessional and insensitive Drs. I have ran across in a long time. He definitely needs a wake up call. Unwilling to discuss findings with you stating "it's over your head, you will not understand". Blurting out bad news as if it were nothing and non consoling. Never sitting down at a later date to discuss a plan on treatment. He is a very arrogant human being.

March 13th, 2011

Dr. Chaya has always been a great doctor every time I have gone to see him.

February 10th, 2011

DON'T SEE THIS DOCTOR !

Dr. Chaya was perhaps one of the worst doctors I have experienced in my life. I had a procedure done with a follow up appointment (which by the way took over two weeks), at the appointment he diagnosed me with IBS. Which is something doctors diagnose when they don't know what is wrong. My pain and suffering got worse, and many attempts were made to get another appointment by my fiance'. His office refused to make an appointment until they spoke to me. He (my fiance') jumped through hoops and spent a couple of hours on the phone (total)and was finally connected with the doctor. Dr. Chaya was rude, and said he wasn't able to speak with him regarding my symptoms or condition. Dr. Chaya called me after hanging up on my fiance' and was unprofessional, condescending, and told me that I that I didn't want to accept that he diagnosed me with IBS. That he would order a couple more tests and after "our relationship is over". This doctor saw me twice, once for a procedure, and a follow up. After further testing I was diagnosed with gastroparesis, not IBS. Dr. Chaya has yet to apologize for misdiagnosing me, or the fact that he upset to me to the point of tears when he called. There was absolutely no compassion when it came to my well-being, pain, or otherwise.Should this man be your doctor, I would reconsider, and go with another. Kaiser has other GI doctors you can see.

February 28th, 2011