A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Cho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Cho is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cho
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Cho Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Diabetic Macular Edema
Type 2 Diabetes
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Cho, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Cortex Necrosis
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease (IGA Glomerulonephritis)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Magnesium Deficiency
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Cho graduated from Dong-A University, Pusan.
Dr. Cho has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Cho MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Charles Cho practice?
- Dr. Charles Cho has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Cho practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Nephrologists.