Learn more about Dr. Charles Cho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Cho is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cho
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Diabetic Macular Edema
Type 2 Diabetes
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Cho, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Cortex Necrosis
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease (IGA Glomerulonephritis)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Magnesium Deficiency
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Cho graduated from Dong-A University, Pusan.
Dr. Cho has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Cho MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Charles Cho practice?
- Dr. Charles Cho has 9 office locations.
Dr. Charles Cho practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Henderson, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Las Vegas, NV.
See Henderson Internists and Henderson Nephrologists.