A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Christian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Christian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Christian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
Education & Awards
Dr. Christian graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Christian has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles David Christian MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Christian practice?
- Dr. Charles Christian has 4 office locations.
Dr. Charles Christian practices Internal Medicine near Mooresville, IN.
See Mooresville Internists.