A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Ciolino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Ciolino is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Ciolino, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciolino graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Ciolino has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Overlook Hospital
- Ahs Hosp Corp Ovl-Overlook Hospital
- Overlook Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Peter Ciolino MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Charles P. Ciolino practice?
- Dr. Charles Ciolino has 4 office locations.
Dr. Charles Ciolino practices Psychiatry near Berkeley Heights, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cranford, NJ and Summit, NJ.
See Berkeley Heights Psychiatrists.