A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Ciolino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Ciolino is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ciolino
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ciolino Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Ciolino, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciolino graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Ciolino has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Overlook Hospital
- Ahs Hosp Corp Ovl-Overlook Hospital
- Overlook Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles P Ciolino MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Charles P. Ciolino practice?
- Dr. Charles Ciolino has 4 office locations.
Dr. Charles Ciolino practices Psychiatry near Berkeley Heights, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cranford, NJ and Summit, NJ.
See Berkeley Heights Psychiatrists.