A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Clary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Clary is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Dr. Clary has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Queen of the Valley Hospital
- Queen of The Valley Medical Center
- Queen of the Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles William Clary DO is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Clary practice?
- Dr. Charles Clary has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Clary practices Family Medicine near Napa, CA.
See Napa Family Physicians.