A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Clemmensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Clemmensen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clemmensen
Taking Control of Psoriasis Are you living with psoriasis? This guide to triggers, seasonal changes and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.Before Visiting Dr. Clemmensen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Clemmensen, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Clemmensen graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Clemmensen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Carson Tahoe Regional Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Clemmensen MD is a male Dermatologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles Clemmensen practice?
- Dr. Charles Clemmensen has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Clemmensen practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Carson City, NV.
See Carson City Dermatologists and Carson City Internists.