A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Clemons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Clemons is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Clemons, FAAP, FACEP, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clemons graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Clemons has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Vallejo
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles T Clemons FAAP, FACEP, and MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles T. Clemons practice?
- Dr. Charles Clemons has 7 office locations.
Dr. Charles Clemons practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Reno, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA and Stockton, CA.
See Reno Pediatricians, Reno Emergency Physicians, and Reno Pediatric Specialists.