A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Clemons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Clemons is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clemons
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Clemons Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Clemons, FAAP, FACEP, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clemons graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Clemons has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Vallejo
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles T Clemons FAAP, FACEP, and MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles T. Clemons practice?
- Dr. Charles Clemons has 7 office locations.
Dr. Charles Clemons practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Reno, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA and Stockton, CA.
See Reno Pediatricians and Reno Emergency Physicians.