A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Clemons is Excellent. Dr. Clemons has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Clemons, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Clemons graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Clemons has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital Rehabilitation Center - Vallejo
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clemons accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Charles Clemons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles T. Clemons practice?
Dr. Charles Clemons practices Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatrics near Lafayette, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, CA and Antioch, CA.
See Lafayette Urgent Care Centers and Lafayette Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carlo Clemons, Dr. Chas Clemons, Dr. Carl Clemons, Dr. Chuck Clemons