A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Clevenger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Clevenger, MD, PHD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Lyme Disease
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Soft Tissue Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Clevenger graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Clevenger has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Edward Clevenger MD and PHD is a male Pathologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Clevenger practice?
- Dr. Charles Clevenger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Clevenger practices Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Chicago Pathologists.