Dr. Charles Clopton Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Clopton Jr?

July 14th, 2016

A very upbeat office. Great staff goid energy.

January 29th, 2016

Dr. Clopton was thorough knowledgable and courteous. Staff was very unprofessional and quite abrupt.

October 29th, 2015

Unprofessional Staff

This place has really changed since the last time I went there which was 2 years ago. I will never go back. The front desk people are ghetto and very unprofessional. The Doctor didn't even tell he I had Strep throat and gave me some antibiotics that didn't work. I just called the office twice to have her to call in a better prescription the girl kept me on hold for 5+ minutes and when she finally got back on the line she was talking to me like I was her child calling me Sweetie. I didn't like that at all. I called the 2nd time around 11:45 because I wanted to have this taking care of before they closed which is noon. The girl said "I didn't the message to the Doctor yet and I said I was gonna call you back". That was unprofessional as well. It is now 12:34 and I still haven't received a call back. The office is now closed and I have to suffer another day because they did not put my prescription in.

August 5th, 2015

Dangerous Doctor

Patients are not taken care of.. Has many repeat visits so he can bill medicare .

November 16th, 2013

From Bad to Worst

This office has gone from BAD to Worst! No follow up calls by staff! No courtesy calls by staff! This office has gone from BAD to WORST! Dr Clopton please provide us with a better staff.

October 14th, 2013

Patient

Dr. Clopton is a good physician and really cares for his patients. I have lived in Ellenwood for over 20 years and didn't find him until when I had falling sick in 2011 with pheunomia ended up in the hospital and he was the physician on call. He had great bedside manner and was geniune concern about me getting better. I didn't have a PCP and when I found out had a practice in the Ellenwood area I knew he was going to my PCP.

April 13th, 2012

Best Doctor's Office in Atlanta

I really enjoyed the time and patience, Dr. Clopton, McFarland, and John give me when I come in. I think people complain because he, Dr. Clopton never turns any patient away, no matter the ethnic backgroud of a person. Because the office is so thorough, they take the time needed to hear each and every patients problem. Then refferals are made, so that takes time as well. Angelic always makes sure that she call the referring office before you leave the office. i like this office because the doctors have more than a two minute time limit, and just shuffle you through trying to meet a deductable quota. So if you want a rush job and a doctor s office that won t listen to all, I mean all you problems trying to come up with a percise solution to your problem, well this office is not for you. IF YOU WANT AN OFFICE THAT WILL GET TO THE BOTTOM OF YOUR MEDICAL PROBLEM, ASK TO TO SEE MS. ANGELIC, DR. CLOPTON, MCFARLAND, OR JOHN!!! THEY ARE TRULY THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

November 28th, 2011

The staff could be a a lot nicer than what they are!

November 19th, 2011

Disapointed Again

I scheduled my appointment 2 weeks in advance see Dr Clopton. I waited 55 minutes until I was called for my examination. However was left insided the examination room another 30 minutes. Finally saw the doctor and he spent 5 minutes with me. No problem with his diagnois but didn't receive any follow-up recommendations. Previous experience the same except doctor spent more time performing evaluating the problem.

January 13th, 2011

Sometimes good

Sometimes when I go it it nice but others not. The wait time is extreme. The office staff is very getto and needs to be more professional in apprerance, dress and the way they talk. Dr. Clopten is never at this office anymore it seems. His office needs a make over very bad and he needs to hire professional cleaners (very dirty in corners, waiting room etc.).

August 5th, 2010

Never Again

Ghetto Staff for starters. I did not see the doctor but was seen by the PA. She listen to my symptoms while sitting down in a chair playing with her shoe. She never gave me an examine but did suggest that because I had no insurance no one would want to deal with me. Then she asked what did I want her to do. I got all that for $135. I will never return to this office again

March 31st, 2010

The worst Dr.Office I've ever encountered....

visited the office today for the first time with my 1 year old son. It was time for him to get immunizations. My appointment was at 10:40am. By 11:40am I still hadn't been called up and I finally went and asked the front clerk how long it was going to be take to be seen as my appointment was set for an hour prior. Then she told me I would be next in line. They called me back and weighed my one year old with all his clothes and shoes on, on an adult scale. And took his measurement that way too. Then after another hour of waiting in the examination room doing nothing, their incompentent medical assistant comes back to me and says that they they are out of immunization shots! Keep in mind I called and set my appointment for his immunizations a week prior. It was a complete waste of over 2 hours of my life. I will never use them again. No one was even apologetic about it. I would not recommend this practice at all.