Learn more about Dr. Charles Cockrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cockrell
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cockrell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Cockrell, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Heart Failure
- Lung Cancer
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cockrell graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Cockrell has 11 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- VCU Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles H Cockrell MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles H. Cockrell practice?
- Dr. Charles Cockrell has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Cockrell practices Diagnostic Radiology near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Radiologists.