A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Coffey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Coffey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Areas of practice: General Anesthesia
Education & Awards
Dr. Coffey graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Coffey has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ivinson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles R Coffey MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Coffey practice?
- Dr. Charles Coffey has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Coffey practices Anesthesiology near Laramie, WY.
See Laramie Anesthesiologists.