Dr. Charles Cohan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Cohan?

Never met Dr. Cohan till I had my colonoscopy , his staff diagnosed everything 3 appointments and never even was touched by anyone or met Dr Cohan

Posted on June 20th, 2017

I think he should at least meet his new patients, I felt very much like I was not an important patient , no exam , just went by a CAT scan I had.

Amazing Dr.

Posted on March 2nd, 2017

Dr. Cohan has great bedside manners, explains it all with ease and is sympathetic to his patients. He is very smart and has a good sense of humor. I trust him very much. I also got very lucky to have PA Jessica she is so sweet and caring. His staff is very kind and I love to joke with them. They work well with you. I would send anyone there. Please see this Dr. You'll be glad you did

phony greeting

Posted on January 8th, 2017

Doctor is more concerned with the copay and the time he spends on you. Has no idea who you are

Posted on January 4th, 2017

Went for colonostony. Dr Cohan and Pocono Hospital were EXCELLENT

dr cohan

Posted on December 29th, 2016

The dcotor relies too much on his staff to diagnose patients. He does not have a pleasant bedside manner and more than half the time does not know what his patient's concerns are. I would not go to this doctor unless my horse needed a diagnosis.

Great

Posted on November 18th, 2015

Dr Cohan has a great bedside manner. He takes the time to explain options and procedures. If any urgent testing is needed, he advises his staff to get these ordered. The staff is excellent. The only issue has been the quickness in getting test results. That is from his assistants though

Posted on August 31st, 2013

Dr. Cohan has great experience and knowledge. His bedside manner is excellent. He answers your questions & explains everything in words that a patient would understand. His staff is wonderful as they return calls promptly, are kind and concerning of any problems. PA Marisa has been especially helpful to me. I have multiple gastro problems which have always been addressed to my satisfaction. I would suggest Dr. Cohan to anyone needing a gastro!

Worthless

Posted on July 26th, 2013

I was perfectly healthy for many years until I started seeing doctor Cohan. Very disorganized admin, they lost my test results from lab. No follow ups. Was misdiagnosed and my care was very dismissive. Only send someone here if you wish them ill health.

Posted on November 9th, 2017