A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Cole is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cole
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cole Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Cole, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cole has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles A Cole MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Cole practice?
- Dr. Charles Cole has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Cole practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.