A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Cole is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cole
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Cole Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Cole, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cole has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles A Cole MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Cole practice?
- Dr. Charles Cole has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Cole practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.