A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Cole is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Cole, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cole has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cole accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Cole practice?
Dr. Charles Cole practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.