A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Collard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Collard, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Myocardial Reperfusion Injury
- Postoperative Hemorrhage
- Reperfusion Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Collard graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Collard has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke S Episcopal Hospital/Texas Hear
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Collard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Scott and White Health Plan - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Collard practice?
Dr. Charles Collard practices Anesthesiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists.