Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Coln
Dr. Charles Coln, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Coln is affiliated with Parkland Health and Hospital System, SSM Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital and Mercy Hospital - St. Louis, MO. Dr. Coln has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Coln has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Charles Coln is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.
Dr. David Schlarman
Saint Louis, MO 0.01 mi28
Dr. Martin Jendrisak
Transplant Surgery, Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Saint Louis, MO 0.01 mi38
Dr. Jon Oda
Orthopedic Surgery, Pediatrics, Pediatric Surgery
Saint Louis, MO 0.01 mi13