Dr. Charles Coln Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Charles Coln?

HE IS THE BEST

Posted on December 14th, 2015

I WOULD AND HAVE RECOMMENDED HIM TO PEOPLE. HE HAS HELPED ME GAIN BACK MY LIFE. BEFORE HAVING SURGERY I WAS ALWAYS TIRED AND NEVER HAD ENOUGH ENERGY TO DO ANYTHING BECAUSE I GOT WINDED SO EASILY. I UNDER WENT 4 SURGERIES NOT INCLUDING THE FIRST ON I WENT THOUGH AT THE AGE OF 6 DONE BY A DIFFERENT DOCTOR (MY CASE WAS BAD) AND HE NEVER GAVE ME FALSE HOPE. HE TOLD ME WHAT HE THOUGHT WAS BEST FOR ME AND THEN GAVE ME THE CHOICE ON THE DIRECTION WE WOULD TAKE. AFTER SURGERY HE WAS ALWAYS PERSONALLY CHECKING ON ME TO MAKE SURE I WAS GETTING THE CARE I NEEDED. HIS OFFICE IS VERY FRIENDLY AND CARING (THEIR LIKE FAMILY) AND MY VISITS NEVER TOOK LONG. AND IF HE WANTED TESTING DONE HE TRIED TO GET IT ALL DONE IN THE SAME DAY SO I DID NOT HAVE TO MAKE SO MANY TRIPS. ALL IN ALL THIS MAN IS STELLAR AT WHAT HE DOES.

One of the best!

Posted on September 21st, 2012

Dr. Coln was excellent. We were referred to him by our pediatrician after finding out that our nine-year-old son had an inguinal hernia. Even though his first open appointment was over a week away, the phone nurse got us in the same day because they didn't want our son to be in pain. When we arrived at the office, we were seen right away. Dr. Coln was kind, knowledgeable, and very patient in answering all of our questions. Surgery was scheduled three days later. That moring, Dr. Coln came to our son's room, explained everything that would happened, answered any other questions we had, and then asked if we wanted him to pray for our son before operating. This really touched us! We were grateful to have a doctor who cared so much about his patient. The surgery went very well and Dr. Coln gave us all the details afterward. Our son had almost no pain following the operation and is doing great.

Dr coln

Posted on February 6th, 2012

He operatedon our newborn the day after he was born. He has great bedside manner and eased our nerves through the whole process. Operation turned out perfect and we would highly recommend Dr. Coln.

Thank You, Dr. Coln!

Posted on December 20th, 2011

Our 14 yr old son had to have emergency surgery on a Friday night. Dr. Coln was wonderful. He explained everything to us and to our son, he never talked over him. He has a wonderful bedside manner and he prayed with us before surgery. Its a parents worst nightmare when a child has to go into surgery, and he was a blessing to have in our corner. He made the experience so much easier to handle.

Posted on April 6th, 2011

He is an Excellant Doctor.

EXCELLENT Doctor

Posted on February 18th, 2011

Dr. Coln is an excellent doctor with a nice, calming bedside manner. He made both my 3 year old, and myself, feel very comfortable both at our office visits and at the hospital the day of surgery. He spent ample time with us before and after the surgery explaining everything and answered every question that we had. He even offered to say a prayer with us before my child went back to the OR, which is something that is rarely seen, but extremely apprecaited. I would advise any parent in need of a pediatric surgeon in the St. Louis area to meet with Dr. Coln.

Posted on November 23rd, 2015