A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Colombo is Good. Dr. Colombo has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Colombo, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Colombo graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Colombo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- William Beaumont Hospital-Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Colombo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Charles Colombo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles G. Colombo practice?
Dr. Charles Colombo practices Ophthalmology near Lake Orion, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Troy, MI.
See Lake Orion Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carl Colombo, Dr. Carlo Colombo, Dr. Carlos Colombo, Dr. Charley Colombo