A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Colombo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Colombo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Colombo, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Colombo graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Colombo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles George Colombo MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charles G. Colombo practice?
- Dr. Charles Colombo has 5 office locations.
Dr. Charles Colombo practices Ophthalmology near Rochester, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Orion, MI and Rochester Hills, MI.
See Rochester Ophthalmologists.