A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Colombo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Colombo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Colombo, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Colombo graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Colombo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Colombo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles G. Colombo practice?
Dr. Charles Colombo practices Ophthalmology near Rochester, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Orion, MI and Rochester Hills, MI.
See Rochester Ophthalmologists.