A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Colwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Colwell
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Colwell Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Colwell graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Colwell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Michael Colwell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Colwell practice?
- Dr. Charles Colwell has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Colwell practices Family Medicine near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Primary Care Doctors.