A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Colwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Colwell graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Colwell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Michael Colwell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Colwell practice?
- Dr. Charles Colwell has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Colwell practices Family Medicine near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Primary Care Doctors.