Overall Review

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

April 5th, 2016
If you want the truth
I suggest Dr. Comfort. If you do not want the truth, then I suggest you find a Dr. who will let you hear what you want to hear. I now have my elderly parents under his care and at 87 and 89 they are doing pretty well. The only way my father listens is when Dr. C. puts it on the line. Then my father knows what the Dr. says is in his best interest and he will do as Dr. C says. My father thinks all Drs are in it for the money, Dr. C. had a hunch my dad had cancer but blood work was normal, but had weight loss. My dad was blowing it off ... But Dr. C has a way of talking to my dad... straight forward is the only way to do it and he did, and because of his ability to knock some sense into my dad, he did consent to have the tests as ordered. The diagnosis was cancer, Dr. C. communicated with Dr. Modi, a Cancer Specialist ...Thanks to these two DRS. my dad is in remission and living a good life for a man his age . Thanks to Dr. Comfort being straightforward no sugar coating to my dad, he listened. Dr. Comfort knows how to communicate to each patient so that they will listen.