A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Connor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Connor is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Connor, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Mood Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Connor graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Connor has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles P Connor MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Charles P. Connor practice?
- Dr. Charles Connor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Connor practices Psychiatry near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Psychiatrists.