A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Cooley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Cooley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Cooley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooley graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Cooley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Hospital Cherokee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Cooley MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles Cooley practice?
- Dr. Charles Cooley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Cooley practices Family Medicine near Canton, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Villa Rica, GA.
See Canton Family Physicians.