A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Cottrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Cottrell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cottrell
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cottrell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Cottrell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cottrell graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cottrell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Tallahassee Community Hospital
- Capital Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Raymond Cottrell MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Cottrell practice?
- Dr. Charles Cottrell has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Cottrell practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Internists and Tallahassee Gastroenterologists.