A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Cottrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Cottrell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cottrell
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Cottrell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cottrell graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cottrell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Tallahassee Community Hospital
- Capital Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Raymond Cottrell MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Cottrell practice?
- Dr. Charles Cottrell has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Cottrell practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Internists and Tallahassee Gastroenterologists.