A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Cowey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Cowey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Cowey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cowey graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cowey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
- Hunt Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Lance Cowey MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Cowey practice?
- Dr. Charles Cowey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Cowey practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Hematologists, and Dallas Oncologists.