A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Cowey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Cowey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cowey
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Cowey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Cowey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cowey graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cowey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Lance Cowey MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Cowey practice?
- Dr. Charles Cowey has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Cowey practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Hematologists, and Dallas Oncologists.