A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Craig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Craig is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Craig, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Craig graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Craig has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Poe Craig MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles P. Craig practice?
- Dr. Charles Craig has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Craig practices Internal Medicine near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Howell, MI.
See Ypsilanti Internists.