inactive

• Internal Medicine Ypsilanti, MI

3.4

November 28th, 2013
The best.
I have been seeing Dr Craig for over 17 years. He is great, office staff knows what they are doing. Never a wait, fast response when I need care. Even called him at home and he called back within 5 min. A great doctor that knows how to treat his patients. Spends as much time as needed to ensure I know how to take medications and address any concern I have.

March 25th, 2013
Only Infectious disease doctor at hosp
My daughter was to be sent home on a PICC line. Dr.Craig scared her saying she might need her foot amputated though a week earlier he had discharged her saying she had no infection. When I spoke with him, him he was outright rude. I don't trust him to manage my daughter's infection.

September 16th, 2010
Dr. Craig is wonderful
Having been a patient of Dr. Craig's for over 22 years, I can honestly say that he has been both highly skilled, as well as providing me with great support and knowledge. He always treated me as a person and not a number. Whenever I had problems paying for medications, he and his staff went out of their way to find solutions. I moved over an hour away from his practice some years ago, and have continued to make the drive because he was simply the best I could have hoped for in care. Many times my visits with him was much more like seeing an old friend, rather than the often stilted relationship between Doctor and patient. Thanks to him, I am still around 22 years later, healthy and doing well thanks in part to his care. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone that wanted both great expertise, as well as compassionate care.

August 14th, 2010
didn't listen to me
Am a physician who had a chronic infection and because my lab reports didn't look like the situation should have, Dr. Craig blew meo off. He was unwilling/unable to think outside the box. Three months later I ended up in the hospital on IV antibodics under another doctor's care. After discharge there was a complication and Dr. Craig was on call. Once again, he gave me no time or help. It's a poor reflection on the poor quality of healthcare out there. Needs my warning.