A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Cramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Cramer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cramer
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Cramer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Cramer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cramer graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Cramer has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Methodist Mansfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles W Cramer MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Cramer practice?
- Dr. Charles Cramer has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Cramer practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Internists and Arlington Cardiologists.