Ophthalmologist (eyes)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  I can't believe my eyes!  |  show details
by Robet Jones on Nov 18th, 2014

I went to Dr. Crane because of my cataracts and the entire experience has been unbelievable. The office is extremely efficient and Dr. Crane was fabulous. I went in apprehensive as to what would happen and came out seeing perfectly for the first time since I was seven years old.

|  Doctor Review  |  show details
by Mitchell Bennett Sr on Nov 6th, 2014

I recently had my second surgery with Dr Crane. Ounce again I was extremely satisfied with his professionalism, and painless approach to his work. Most of all my vision was greatly improved each time. I cannot thank him enough. I drive for a living and thanks to him I am able to continue my profession.

|  show details
by Andrea Koteen on Feb 28th, 2014

Dr. Charles Crane performed my lasik eye surgery. I was a little nervous because I was over 50 at the time and his patience in answering all my questions alleviated all my fears. His expertise and knowledge made me go ahead with the surgery and I was 100% pleased with the outcome. I recently had cataract surgery. I only trusted Dr. Crane to do the surgery and the outcome was wonderful. Not only is Dr. Crane one of the best in the medical profession, his staff is friendly, concerned, knowledgeable and extremely helpful. You always get a “live” person to answer your calls. They are always courteous and answer your questions promptly. This practice also have and excellent nursing staff and the technicians are outstanding.

|  Cataract surgery, Great results!  |  show details
by Randall hammons on Feb 9th, 2014

Cataract removal and corrective intraocular lenses in both eyes over a four week time period. Now I don't need glasses after 35 years of wearing them, the last 15 or so with bifocals. Dr. Cranes surgeries, after an hour or two pre-op wait and prep, took about 10 minutes each. There was little or no discomfort and after a short recovery period and a ride home the next day post op tests were excellent vision and a physically brighter outlook on everything! The NNJEI team were very efficient, organized and friendly and I highly recommend Dr. Crane and this group for corrective eye surgery.