A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Craythorne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Craythorne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Craythorne, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Craythorne graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Craythorne has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Tampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Barry Craythorne MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles B. Craythorne practice?
- Dr. Charles Craythorne has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Craythorne practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Surgeons.