Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr Charles Craythorne
Dr Charles Craythorne, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr Craythorne is affiliated with St Joseph's Children's Hospital of Tampa, Memorial Hospital of Tampa and Saint Joseph's Hospital. Dr Craythorne has received 3 awards. He speaks Spanish.
Dr Charles Craythorne has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr Charles Craythorne is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.
Dr. Richard Burris
Tampa, FL 0.33 mi9
Dr. Robert Belsole
Surgery of the Hand, General Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Tampa, FL 0.38 mi44
Dr. David Leffers
Tampa, FL 0.38 mi35