Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Creasman
Dr. Charles Creasman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Creasman is affiliated with John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley, John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain and Banner-University Medical Center Phoenix. Dr. Creasman has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Creasman has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Charles Creasman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.
Dr. David Vandewyngaerde
Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi31
Dr. Craig Metzger
Phoenix, AZ 0.02 mi37
Dr. Beth Purdy
Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Phoenix, AZ 0.28 mi26