A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Creasman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Creasman, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Fellowship trained in Joint Replacement is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Creasman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Creasman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Creasman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Creasman graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Creasman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Michael Creasman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Creasman practice?
- Dr. Charles Creasman has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Creasman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons.