A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Creasman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Creasman, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Fellowship trained in Joint Replacement is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Creasman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Creasman graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Creasman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Michael Creasman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Creasman practice?
- Dr. Charles Creasman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Creasman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.