Learn more about Dr. Charles Creasman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Creasman, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Fellowship trained in Joint Replacement is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Creasman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Creasman graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Creasman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Creasman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 10 plans
- Aetna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Creasman practice?
Dr. Charles Creasman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons.