Charles Daknis MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 13th, 2017
He asks patients to give him 5 star reviews
How can vitals.com or anyone else hope to have a seriously unbiased or unvarnished review if the physician asks to rate him high even if he doesn't deserve it? Vitals.com has integrity issues as it allows this physician to have the bad reviews roll off.

May 2nd, 2017
Total time in office was fair, check in to check out was about 45min.

February 6th, 2016
Run to the exit
Another Egomaniac who vitals.com bows to. This man is arrogant, rude and read from the wrong chart while he had the nerve to pretend to be speaking to me. All in all, a complete fraud.

January 3rd, 2016
Everyone has been exceptional in professionalism, compassion, attentiveness and time spent listening and explaining.

December 3rd, 2015
Nice to find a Dr that takes his time with you & listens and explains everything

September 10th, 2015
Absolutely wonderfull! In my opinion, Dr. Daknis is the best. No wait time and very helpful curious staff. Not a pill pusher, they really help with your pain problems

July 17th, 2015
I experienced a very professional and courteous staff when I entered the office. The atmosphere was very positive. Dr. Daknis was extremely warm and pleasant, which made me feel comfortable. His knowledge and expertise was very apparent as he discussed my condition and outlined a treatment plan. I feel very confident that I have chosen the correct physician to manage my care.

June 22nd, 2015
VERY DISAPPOINTED - FAILED TO GIVE PROPER AND LEGALLY REQUIRED INFORMED CONSENT
I received an epidural steroid injection (ESI) from Dr Daknis. After the procedure I have now learned that the drug that Dr Daknis used for the ESI (KENALOG-40) is NOT APPROVED BY THE FDA FOR EPIDURAL ADMINISTRATION. Dr Daknis never informed me that he was injecting a drug into me on an off-label basis. Had I been properly and legally informed that the drug injected into me was NOT APPROVED by the FDA for epidural administration, I would have refused the injection. The package insert for KENALOG-40 from the Bristol-Myers Squibb website clearly states at the very top "NOT FOR EPIDURAL USE". Why is a drug being injected into people epiduraly when the package insert clearly states "NOT FOR EPIDURAL USE"? At minimum, informed consent should be obtained from each patient. This is something that I never received. I have also learned that ESIs are extremely dangerous. Several people have even died from ESIs. Arachnoiditis is also another very serious complication that may result from ESIs. I was never informed of any of these potentially very serious complications from ESIs. I would not recommend Dr Daknis for any kind of invasive procedure due to him failure to give proper and legally required informed consent. For narcotic pain relievers he is probably OK.

June 12th, 2015
I've seen dr. Daknis for over 10 years. He is a wonderful doctor and kind person. He is always looking for new and different ways to ease my pain, as I do not like to take narcotics. He has helped me through 2 cervical spine fusion surgeries as well as chronic migraines. He really is a wonderful doctor

May 29th, 2015
this doctor is truly top notch,and has a great staff

January 8th, 2015
Keep it up!
Excellent service from the medical assistant on up! Thanks you! The professionalism of the front staff is the best I've experienced in 20 years of military service.

April 15th, 2014
Excellent Doctor & Courteous Staff
I would recommend anyone that has pain to call the office and make an appointment with Dr. Daknis as he will give you an accurate diagnosis and treat you fairly. As far as the staff they are very courteous and caring to the patients.