Dr. Charles Crist MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 16th, 2016
Excellent Doctor
After being passed around to different doctors in my hometown for several years, a friend suggested I get tested for Lymes Disease. Having heard Dr. Crist was a leading expert in that field, I booked an appointment. Sure enough, that''s exactly what was causing my severe joint pain, fatigue, brain fog, and insomnia. I was so relieved somebody finally cared enough to figure out why my life had changed so radically. Dr. Crist gave me hope, and when times got tough during the treatment, he and his staff were always just a phone call away. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Crist to anybody who's not getting results from his or her current doctor. Dr. Crist thinks outside the box and uses alternative medicine to treat his patients, with great results, I might add.

September 21st, 2016
He saved my life!
I had been been down the road of abuse by many dr's previously to seeing Dr. Crist who changed and saved my life! I had heart arrythmias ,carditis ,and tachycardia on top of tremors, balance and a multitude of symptoms. Was told by other dr's I needeed to see a rheumatologist ,neurologist, cardiologist and even pshyciatrist. The other dr's said here take these drugs to slow your heart rate etc. etc. etc . for symtom condition treatment but we cant tell you why you're having them. Dr. Crist is a real doctor not a "here take a number" "NEXT"!!! lets see how much money I can make off reject as sooo! many others who want to call themselves Dr's . Dr. Crist. has true compassion and a desire to heal. He is a good man and the rates he charges are very affordable .If you would compare them to an average drs visit costing around $100 for spending approx. 1 to 3 minutes with you their hourly rate would be $2,000.00 to $ 6,000.00 per hour. Thank God for PROFESSIONALS like Dr. Crist!

February 5th, 2016
He saved my life!
He saved my life and I will be forever grateful.

February 4th, 2016
A God Send
Dr. Crist was so caring and was very informative. We came home with home for my daughter that was already bound for a wheelchair. overwhelmed by all the paperwork, but after reading it all I am glad for all the info!

June 16th, 2015
excellent
nice guy. very detailed. hopefully I will not have to see him in the future.

June 6th, 2014
Most caring and investigative doctor

July 29th, 2013
Dr Crist is the most compassionate dr our family has ever encountered. Our daughter has an incredible debilitating disease and he has helped her heal to the point of not needing a wheelchair. We are still seeing him but we feel confident that she will be healed to the best of her ability thanks to dr Crist. He has a humble, yet matter-of-fact disposition and we appreciate the freedom he gives us as patients and family of patient with no pressure for going beyond our financial means. H is a good man and a very knowledgeable physician. We have recommended him to friends and family members. We live about 140 miles from his office. We are moving to Pennsylvania but plan to continue to use him as our dr for specific illnesses.

June 13th, 2013
This doctor is a quack, I had plenty of physicians in my area warn me about him.

April 14th, 2013
Very thorough dr
Dr. Crist is the smartest Dr I have ever been too, he knows far more than just infectious type of stuff. Put's my regular primary care doc to shame. Thank god for doctors like him.

August 9th, 2012
The Best There IS !!
I would could be dead now if it wasn't for Dr. Crist. He directed me to have a procedure done that could have saved my life. He is the KING of Tick Born Diseases!!!!

November 1st, 2011
Fan of Dr. Crist -
Dr. Crist gave me my life back. Period. When other physicians gave up - 'well, just pray about it' - I reached out to the ILADS network, and was referred to Crist. He understands the symptoms and can offer a guided plan. Within 4 months - I FEEL LIKE MYSELF AGAIN. I have my life back. I travelled from Texas, twice, to see Crist. Pay the money. Get on a treatment regiment. Take your prescriptions. I should be fully off meds in about 2 months... maybe I'm just one of the lucky few - either way, I feel Crist was level, informative, and the right physician for me.

October 26th, 2009
i spent 4 years going to a multitude of specialists. i got sicker and sicker. i think dr. crist literally saved my life. i had just about lost hope. considered suicide. insurance won't pay for him, though.