Family Physicians

3009 Falling Leaf Ct
Suite 1
Columbia, MO 65201
573-443-4044
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jun 6th, 2014

Most caring and investigative doctor

by Gwendolyn S on Jul 29th, 2013

Dr Crist is the most compassionate dr our family has ever encountered. Our daughter has an incredible debilitating disease and he has helped her heal to the point of not needing a wheelchair. We are still seeing him but we feel confident that she will be healed to the best of her ability thanks to dr Crist. He has a humble, yet matter-of-fact disposition and we appreciate the freedom he gives us as patients and family of patient with no pressure for going beyond our financial means. H is a good man and a very knowledgeable physician. We have recommended him to friends and family members. We live about 140 miles from his office. We are moving to Pennsylvania but plan to continue to use him as our dr for specific illnesses.

|  plz pray i can get the cash up im goin to die he al i got  |  show details
by Leeann LaBelle on Jul 7th, 2013

I hav appt. Set w/him n was so happy i may finally get help. I am partial paralyz both broke feet n ankles fall daily sick blood cnt no readn even dr here dnt touch ask care nthg told me neuropathy wel i sent home still cripplng fingers curl cnt feel breast dwn hands un usable been on crutch for two yrs fall daily hermit up n home three yr scar head to toe drs no care i beg plead help me i nt no wat it like to feel legs feet hands n people stare make fun of. Been n and out hosp ten x in two yr blood cnts sho nothn immune n eathpng disorder n lot mre but send me who beg hav no balance memory n to much list to die n im 39 n hau a 22 n 20 yr old kids! Y dnt drS do the job suppose to i wnt to liv to n not suffr. Pain fall sick cry beg help break bones daily walk liike a two yr old then next djy cnt. Headache for ova two yr now tird beg now i wnt to liv n beat this. Hermit life n breakn thing daily nt for me i wheelchair walkr crutchs n in hous i wnt out n hejtjp 7uffrd hurt now i wnt to liv nt hide please no income 7o try get up cash n help hp waitd three n ova yr for pray i get please my name LeeAnn LaBelle please pray r im goin to die pray hard i c dr christ

Jun 13th, 2013

This doctor is a quack, I had plenty of physicians in my area warn me about him.

|  Very thorough dr  |  show details
by MP on Apr 14th, 2013

Dr. Crist is the smartest Dr I have ever been too, he knows far more than just infectious type of stuff. Put's my regular primary care doc to shame. Thank god for doctors like him.

|  The Best There IS !!  |  show details
Aug 9th, 2012

I would could be dead now if it wasn't for Dr. Crist. He directed me to have a procedure done that could have saved my life. He is the KING of Tick Born Diseases!!!!

|  Fan of Dr. Crist -  |  show details
Nov 1st, 2011

Dr. Crist gave me my life back. Period. When other physicians gave up - 'well, just pray about it' - I reached out to the ILADS network, and was referred to Crist. He understands the symptoms and can offer a guided plan. Within 4 months - I FEEL LIKE MYSELF AGAIN. I have my life back. I travelled from Texas, twice, to see Crist. Pay the money. Get on a treatment regiment. Take your prescriptions. I should be fully off meds in about 2 months... maybe I'm just one of the lucky few - either way, I feel Crist was level, informative, and the right physician for me.

by Marilyn Simonton on Apr 4th, 2011

Dr. Crist is extremely knowledgeable and a very caring in the treatment of his patients. If not for him, I would have died years ago due to infections from a tick bite. He literally saved my life.

|  Hope  |  show details
Jan 22nd, 2011

Dr. Crist is AWESOME in his field. With God's help and Dr. Crist I was able to walk again. Lyme is a serious illness that needs to be supported. There is hope! If you question whether you have Lyme or not and have seen a ton of doctors, make sure you come see him! He has greatly helped my daughter and me with Lyme. It is sad that we moved farther away for our health. Miss you and thank you, Dr. Crist! Tracy and Hope

Oct 26th, 2009

i spent 4 years going to a multitude of specialists. i got sicker and sicker. i think dr. crist literally saved my life. i had just about lost hope. considered suicide. insurance won't pay for him, though.

Aug 5th, 2009

Clearly the best, and most knowledgable doctor I and my family have ever seen.

|  Worth the drive.  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jan 5th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I drive 11 hours to see Dr. Crist and it`s worth doing. After many months of research and individual recommendations I decided to use him as...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Dr. Crist knows more about tick born illness than anyone in area  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Dec 8th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Crist knows more about tick born illness than anyone in area. He is very good at diagnosing and curing things like Lyme disease. Also ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com