Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
He saved my life! show details He saved my life!
Sep 21st, 2016

I had been been down the road of abuse by many dr's previously to seeing Dr. Crist who changed and saved my life! I had heart arrythmias ,carditis ,and tachycardia on top of tremors, balance and a multitude of symptoms. Was told by other dr's I needeed to see a rheumatologist ,neurologist, cardiologist and even pshyciatrist. The other dr's said here take these drugs to slow your heart rate etc. etc. etc . for symtom condition treatment but we cant tell you why you're having them. Dr. Crist is a real doctor not a "here take a number" "NEXT"!!! lets see how much money I can make off reject as sooo! many others who want to call themselves Dr's . Dr. Crist. has true compassion and a desire to heal. He is a good man and the rates he charges are very affordable .If you would compare them to an average drs visit costing around $100 for spending approx. 1 to 3 minutes with you their hourly rate would be $2,000.00 to $ 6,000.00 per hour. Thank God for PROFESSIONALS like Dr. Crist!

He saved my life! show details He saved my life!
by Jecobie on Feb 5th, 2016

He saved my life and I will be forever grateful.

A God Send show details A God Send
by Christy on Feb 4th, 2016

Dr. Crist was so caring and was very informative. We came home with home for my daughter that was already bound for a wheelchair. overwhelmed by all the paperwork, but after reading it all I am glad for all the info!

excellent show details excellent
by william james ford st louis, mo on Jun 16th, 2015

nice guy. very detailed. hopefully I will not have to see him in the future.

Jun 6th, 2014

Most caring and investigative doctor

by Gwendolyn S on Jul 29th, 2013

Dr Crist is the most compassionate dr our family has ever encountered. Our daughter has an incredible debilitating disease and he has helped her heal to the point of not needing a wheelchair. We are still seeing him but we feel confident that she will be healed to the best of her ability thanks to dr Crist. He has a humble, yet matter-of-fact disposition and we appreciate the freedom he gives us as patients and family of patient with no pressure for going beyond our financial means. H is a good man and a very knowledgeable physician. We have recommended him to friends and family members. We live about 140 miles from his office. We are moving to Pennsylvania but plan to continue to use him as our dr for specific illnesses.

Jun 13th, 2013

This doctor is a quack, I had plenty of physicians in my area warn me about him.

Very thorough dr show details Very thorough dr
by MP on Apr 14th, 2013

Dr. Crist is the smartest Dr I have ever been too, he knows far more than just infectious type of stuff. Put's my regular primary care doc to shame. Thank god for doctors like him.

The Best There IS !! show details The Best There IS !!
Aug 9th, 2012

I would could be dead now if it wasn't for Dr. Crist. He directed me to have a procedure done that could have saved my life. He is the KING of Tick Born Diseases!!!!

Fan of Dr. Crist - show details Fan of Dr. Crist -
Nov 1st, 2011

Dr. Crist gave me my life back. Period. When other physicians gave up - 'well, just pray about it' - I reached out to the ILADS network, and was referred to Crist. He understands the symptoms and can offer a guided plan. Within 4 months - I FEEL LIKE MYSELF AGAIN. I have my life back. I travelled from Texas, twice, to see Crist. Pay the money. Get on a treatment regiment. Take your prescriptions. I should be fully off meds in about 2 months... maybe I'm just one of the lucky few - either way, I feel Crist was level, informative, and the right physician for me.

Oct 26th, 2009

i spent 4 years going to a multitude of specialists. i got sicker and sicker. i think dr. crist literally saved my life. i had just about lost hope. considered suicide. insurance won't pay for him, though.

Aug 5th, 2009

Clearly the best, and most knowledgable doctor I and my family have ever seen.