Dr. Charles Crist Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Crist?

September 8th, 2017

I question his use of heavy antibiotics. everything is about Money with him, Lots of it

August 31st, 2017

thanks to you I have a life

July 14th, 2017

Still Waiting For Results

I went to Dr. Crist out of desperation. I have chronic Lyme Disease and Bartonella with mainly serious neurological issues. (I can't walk.) So far he has cost me about $5000 in testing, drugs, and office visits. He charges $900 for an office visit, plus $10 a minute for any follow up, phone consultations, etc. The most annoying thing about his treatment is the fact that NOTHING he does or prescribes is covered by my Medicare insurance. I am on my own with all costs, which are cash up front. No time payments. After only 5 months, he is ready to "throw in the towel", and has insisted I start ultra-expensive IV treatments. They run roughly $6000-8000 per month. I am on a fixed disability income, unable to work or drive, and simply may not be able to afford him much longer without insurance help.

July 7th, 2017

Almost cares

At first he's head heels into getting you fixed. Lyme disease takes years. He is way to expensive! He keeps raising his prices cash only. For someone that says he let's god lead his practice god would help the poor for sure and not let them get sicker because of they can't afford his fee. Is he kind? Yes bit when we have to sell things just to see him it' makes me sad to the core. He won't even talk to you on the phone cause that's charged too. People is dying from this disease everywhere and Noone really cares.

June 15th, 2017

Best Dr I have ever visited

October 16th, 2016

Excellent Doctor

After being passed around to different doctors in my hometown for several years, a friend suggested I get tested for Lymes Disease. Having heard Dr. Crist was a leading expert in that field, I booked an appointment. Sure enough, that''s exactly what was causing my severe joint pain, fatigue, brain fog, and insomnia. I was so relieved somebody finally cared enough to figure out why my life had changed so radically. Dr. Crist gave me hope, and when times got tough during the treatment, he and his staff were always just a phone call away. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Crist to anybody who's not getting results from his or her current doctor. Dr. Crist thinks outside the box and uses alternative medicine to treat his patients, with great results, I might add.

September 21st, 2016

He saved my life!

I had been been down the road of abuse by many dr's previously to seeing Dr. Crist who changed and saved my life! I had heart arrythmias ,carditis ,and tachycardia on top of tremors, balance and a multitude of symptoms. Was told by other dr's I needeed to see a rheumatologist ,neurologist, cardiologist and even pshyciatrist. The other dr's said here take these drugs to slow your heart rate etc. etc. etc . for symtom condition treatment but we cant tell you why you're having them. Dr. Crist is a real doctor not a "here take a number" "NEXT"!!! lets see how much money I can make off reject as sooo! many others who want to call themselves Dr's . Dr. Crist. has true compassion and a desire to heal. He is a good man and the rates he charges are very affordable .If you would compare them to an average drs visit costing around $100 for spending approx. 1 to 3 minutes with you their hourly rate would be $2,000.00 to $ 6,000.00 per hour. Thank God for PROFESSIONALS like Dr. Crist!

February 6th, 2016

He saved my life!

He saved my life and I will be forever grateful.

February 5th, 2016

A God Send

Dr. Crist was so caring and was very informative. We came home with home for my daughter that was already bound for a wheelchair. overwhelmed by all the paperwork, but after reading it all I am glad for all the info!

June 17th, 2015

excellent

nice guy. very detailed. hopefully I will not have to see him in the future.

June 6th, 2014

Most caring and investigative doctor

July 30th, 2013

Dr Crist is the most compassionate dr our family has ever encountered. Our daughter has an incredible debilitating disease and he has helped her heal to the point of not needing a wheelchair. We are still seeing him but we feel confident that she will be healed to the best of her ability thanks to dr Crist. He has a humble, yet matter-of-fact disposition and we appreciate the freedom he gives us as patients and family of patient with no pressure for going beyond our financial means. H is a good man and a very knowledgeable physician. We have recommended him to friends and family members. We live about 140 miles from his office. We are moving to Pennsylvania but plan to continue to use him as our dr for specific illnesses.