A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Croft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Croft is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Croft
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Croft Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Croft, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Croft graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Croft has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Melbourne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles H Croft MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles H. Croft practice?
- Dr. Charles Croft has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Croft practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Melbourne, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sebastian, FL.
See Melbourne Internists and Melbourne Cardiologists.